Victorian style bathroom rim locks with pewter cast iron door knobs. These rim locks have a deadbolt operated by a locking snib. The door knobs are available in three classic designs: Octagonal, Oval & Round. The set also comes with an matching escutcheon which can be used on other doors if required.
To be fitted to bathroom doors or rooms requiring privacy. The lock is operated from one side only. Please be aware that the rim lock is reversible and can be fitted to both left and right hand opening doors.
The bathroom rim lock is made from quality steel and has solid brass fittings. It incorporates a deadbolt lock, operated by a simple snib. The pewter door knobs are solid cast iron with a hardwearing epoxy coating. All items are supplied with fixings.
For matching pewter cast iron mortice door knob sets please see HERE.
Please note: not suitable for external use.
- Material: Mild Steel & Solid Cast Iron.
- Finish: Black Epoxy & Pewter.
- Style: Bathroom & Pewter Cast Iron.
- Supplied with matching black keeper & fixing screws.
- Reversible use for left and right hand opening doors.
- For detailed dimensions see PDF & DWG drawings.