Beehive door knobs are a classic design, popular in the Victorian era and are known as reclaimed victorian door knobs. These wooden door handles are hand turned in rosewood and lightly oiled to bring out the beauty of the wood. The ebonised wood version is finished with a black lacquer.
For measurements see the PDF drawing in Dimensions.
Please note: as with all natural products, there may be slight variations in the tonal colour of the polished wood.
- 4" antique brass heavy duty tubular latch.
- Bathrooom sets also include 4" deadbolt antique brass & antique brass turn & release in Oval or Regency styles.
If you require tubular latch/deadbolt sizes other than the 4" offered in our pre-packaged sets, please see the individual products in Complete The Kit above.
- Material: Solid Rosewood & Brass.
- Finish: Rosewood, Ebonised & Antique Brass.
- Style: Beehive.
- Sold as a pair with mortice bar & matching wood screws.
- Antique brass fixed rose plate.
- Not suitable for use with rim locks.
- Not suitable for external use.