Our black cast iron door knobs offer the perfect vintage look for these Victorian style classic rim lock sets. Available in three door knob designs: ocatagonal, oval and round. For measurements please see our PDF drawing.
The classic rim lock is made from quality steel and has solid brass fittings. It incorporates a standard key profile, and is supplied with two keys. The door knobs & oval uncovered keyhole escutcheon are solid cast iron with a hardwearing black epoxy finish. All items are supplied with fixings.
For matching black cast iron mortice door knob sets please see HERE.
Please note: not suitable for external use.
- Material: Mild Steel & Solid Brass & Cast Iron.
- Finish: Black Epoxy.
- Style: Classic & Black Cast Iron.
- Supplied with matching keeper x2 keys & fixing screws.
- Reversible use for left and right hand opening doors.
- For detailed dimensions see PDF & DWG drawings.