Classic rim lock sets with our cast iron door knobs in a pewter finish. Available in three styles: Octagonal, Oval & Round. Pewter door knobs are the perfect rustic alternative and co-ordinate with the other pewter items in our range of hand forged Door Furniture.
The classic rim lock is made from quality steel and has solid brass fittings. It incorporates a standard key profile, and is supplied with two keys. The door knobs & oval uncovered keyhole escutcheon are solid cast iron with a hardwearing pewter finish. All items are supplied with fixings.
For matching pewter cast iron mortice door knob sets please see HERE.
Please note: not suitable for external use.
- Material: Mild Steel & Solid Brass & Cast Iron.
- Finish: Black Epoxy & Pewter.
- Style: Classic & Pewter Cast Iron.
- Supplied with matching keeper x2 keys & fixing screws.
- Reversible use for left and right hand opening doors.
- For detailed dimensions see PDF & DWG drawings.