The Tudor Ring Gate Latch is a traditional black ring turn latch for external doors and garden gates. This cast iron latch is a simple rustic design with a ring handle mechanism, latch bar and keeper. Made from cast iron which has undergone a zinc phosphating process and is then coated with a black powder finish. The hardwearing coating is UV and rust resistant. All of our garden gate latches are supplied with stainless steel screws.
Maintenance-free, traditional ironmongery for your garden doors and gates. Co-ordinate with matching Tudor Gate Hinges to complete the country cottage look.
Please note: The latch bar with ring handle is fitted to the side of the door that opens towards you and the single ring handle is fitted to the side opening away from you. The ring handle is reversible and can be used for left or right hand opening.
- Material: Cast Iron.
- Finish: Black Powder Coating.
- Style: Tudor.
- Coating is UV and rust resistant.
- Supplied with stainless steel screws and x2 mortice bars (80mm & 90mm).
- x1 latch, x1 keeper, x1 staple, x1 latch bar.
- For detailed dimensions see PDF & DWG drawings.